Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-07-26

Fairy tale layout by Juliya



Hello everyone!
It's Juliya here. I would like to share with you my new fairy layout.
I really like the new collection from 7dots Studio - Dreamscapes. She's so fantastic and fabulous, umm ))
So, I went through my collection of photos, which I collect for fairy tale works. And I decided that this girl is like the moon!


I wanted to make a circle in the form of the moon. In support of my idea.
To do this, cut out a circle of thick paper and applied a texture paste  Modeling Paste with art stones. When the paste dried, I painted my "moon" with acrylic paints Art Alchemy. And added Art Alchemy Waxes.


Gesso Clear as a base, texture paste Modeling Paste  through the stencil. And the sprays are the first layer Lindy's Stamp Gang - Starburst - Prima Donna Purple. When the page was fully assembled, I added shadows with help spray Lindy's Stamp Gang - Starburst - Black Orchid Silver.


I again played with the acrylic sheet. Cut it in the form of a crescent moon.
Very cool looking layers under it! And splashes from above!


Layout about the moon, and night flowers.
I still believe in fairy tales. And you? Do you believe?





Mixed Media Place supplies:


3 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.