Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-04-20

April challenge



Feel free to be inspired by theme, shape, pattern, color, quote or anything you will find above, and join our challenge :)



Inspiration from our Design Team:






Hello dears!
Our board reminded me of our wedding: we left for the sea.
Blue water, beige pier boards and serenity. At sea, we made a wish for a little girl)) And now among our shoes there are small boots ...



The lettering helped me to make stamps from 7dots studio



Sea stones and sand are Texture Paste Black Sand.



Fish helped to make Heavy Body Gel



Beautiful blue overflows were obtained using a  Mica Powder



Mixed Media Place supplies:









Good things take me, there´s no doubt. It must appeal to everyone, I think. I loved the theme. It´s easy as Sunday morning and the colour palette caught my eye immediately. Loved the soft light tones evoking tenderness, love and peace. Therefore I created an art journal spread playing with the topic of bodyflirting. Such tempting matter. The temptation is not a sin and may taste so sweet. But you have to be careful.





Mixed Media Place supplies:





I was inspired by a bright juicy, slightly contrasting palette and created a small canvas. From it blow the spring, as from our April mood board.











Mixed Media Place supplies:





I love creating home decor projects. To me Spring means flowers, so I thought my flowers, that I keep in the vase on my desk, need some lovely company :)  I altered plaster butterfly from Prima, have added some real moss and paper flowers et voila. My Spring butterfly was ready :)





I have used wonderful ArtAlchemy paints and Magical Waxes - I love the effect you can get with them.





Mixed Media Place supplies:







I decided to create a layout for that challenge. And of course I made also a video tutorial, that you can find at the bottom.



My project this month is something unusual - I have created my layout on a totally transparent background.


I have used beautiful resist canvas elements, mixed them with flowers and pebbles and coloured everything using Gelatos and Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray.


On the photo below you can see wonderful Celebr8 resin elements and a stencil - now available in Mixed Media Place store.




Here is my video tutorial:


Mixed Media Place supplies:



Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until May 19th. 
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below. 
Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store
Winner and features will be announced by the end of May.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for June!!

Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. I love the mood board...and WOW ladies, your talent is just astounding!! So much creativity and technique--truly works of art.

    Carrie :)
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.